CONGRATS Leslie! You are our Athlete Of The Month!
- How long have you been CrossFitting and what got you started? Consistently back 1 year. I wanted to improve my life.
- What is your favorite WOD/lift/skill? My favorite is any type of lifting ~ I like seeing my 1 rep max improve. I really like the Tabata workouts and working on my pull-ups.
- What are your CrossFit goals? Immediate/Long-term To become a better rower, graduate to the next size box jump and to be partnered up with Sue for lifting numbers.
- If you weren’t doing CrossFit, you’d be… I would be complaining that I’m not seeing results.
- Has CrossFit changed your life? How? Yes! Something finally clicked in the Summer 5:15 am class. Besides all the info we received, I felt like i improved week to week, my form definitely improved and obviously got stronger.
- Once you see the WOD each day, what’s the first thing you do/think? HOLY SHIT! OK, I can do this. Is Michele Filous going to harass me while I’m trying to concentrate?
- What’s something that most people don’t know about you? I carry a epi pen for my food allergy to any type of bean. I was known as the bean queen at the hospital
- What’s your day job? How does CrossFit help you in your job? Self-employed- Housecleaning business. It definitely helps with what I do moving all day, up and down, lifting and my Dyson feels lighter as I get stronger!
- Why did you choose our studio? Years ago, I saw your ad in the Gazette for a 12 week body transformation class and have been coming on and off. I knew when we moved back from Florida I needed to make a commitment to myself.