You Are The Athlete of The Month!!!
- How long have you been exercising and what got you started? I have been with Carole since 1992. She was my first Personal Trainer right after my breast cancer diagnosis.
- What is your favorite workout/lift/skill? I like when she designs allover WOD’s using all different modalities.
- What are your wellness goals? Immediate/Long-term – To stay flexible & STRONG!
- If you weren’t exercising, you’d be… not doing very much! When I know that Carole is expecting me to be there I get up & go!
- Has fitness changed your life? How? Yes, it certainly has changed my life! It keeps me moving and I know a lot of people my age and younger don’t do anything & they have a lot health problems.
- Once you see the workout each day, what’s the first thing you do/think? Well the first thing I think is, OH BOY!! Then Carole modifies it for me & I am able to do the workout of the day. I like that about Carole, she is always redesigning the WOD based on what’s going on with each individual that is in class that day.
- What’s something that most people don’t know about you? I really like to workout & I am pretty competitive. I work through issues that some women don’t have yet and I’m really focused on maintaining my strength as I enjoy my 70’s
- How does exercise help you in your daily activities? Working out gives me the energy to do the things that I like to do. Traveling, going to my grandchildren’s sporting events and keeping up with my two kids and all of the grandkids.
- How long have you been with Carole and how did you find her? I have been with Carole on and off for over 23 years & found her through a friend.